The Edyth Bush Institute depends on the support of our members to continue bringing the highest quality programs and services to nonprofits. Most members tell us that the discounts they receive more than cover the cost of the membership, but we strive to increase the benefits each year. If your organization isn't currently a member but you would like to join, please read on for information regarding membership.
Why Become a Member?
Edyth Bush Institute members, both individual and organizational, participate in our high quality educational, training and networking programs at a significant savings. Membership fees help the Edyth Bush Institute to provide programs and services that strengthen and support the entire nonprofit community.
Who May Become a Member?
Edyth Bush Institute membership is open to individuals, nonprofit organizations, and departments of local, state or federal government. An organizational or government department membership includes benefits for all staff, volunteers and board members.
Upon enrollment in the Edyth Bush Institute, all benefits will be available to all employees, volunteers, and board members:
- Nearly 50% off of all Edyth Bush Institute workshops, events, and seminars
- $500 in scholarship funds (per calendar year) that can be used for 30% off workshop fees for all 501(c)(3) organizational members
- A 10% discount is offered on Crummer Graduate School of Business Management & Executive Education Center select programs. Individuals must be full-time employees of 501(c)(3) member organizations. Register directly through the Management & Executive Education Center and place "Edyth Bush Institute member" in the comments section
- Special discounts on HR programs offered by the Employers Association Forum
- Invitations to exclusive members-only events
- Opportunity to join nonprofit affinity groups in areas such as HR and marketing
- Access to our online member directory
- Use of the Edyth Bush Institute's comfortable, in-house resource library to do research, borrow books, or steal some quiet time away from the office (includes access to Foundation Directory Online)
- Discounted one-year subscription to the Nonprofit Quarterly ($39 as opposed to $49)
- Access to special members-only online resources including archived presentations and policy templates
- 501(c)(3) members with a budget over $500,000 can participate in the Rollins MBA Nonprofit Board Member Program
- Free 30-day job postings on the Edyth Bush Institute's Nonprofit Job Posting Board
- A link to your organization's website from the Edyth Bush Institute's website
- Use of the Edyth Bush Institute conference room for small meetings (seat 12-14)
- Free listings on the Edyth Bush Institute's nonprofit board position listing service, Board Finder
Florida Nonprofit Alliance Membership
Starting June 1, 2015, when nonprofit organizations join or renew membership with the Edyth Bush Institute, you will be able to join Florida Nonprofit Alliance (FNA). As you finish your checkout process, click the option to join Florida Nonprofit Alliance and you will receive membership in Florida Nonprofit Alliance.
For information about FNA, visit their website at http://www.flnonprofits.org.
Membership Categories and Fees
All listed dues are for one year of Edyth Bush Institute membership. Your membership will expire 1 year from the day you join or renew.
|Less than $100,000
|$100,000 to $500,000
|$500,001 to $1,000,000
|$1,000,001 to $2,000,000
|$2,000,001 to $3,000,000
|$3,000,001 to $4,000,000
|$4,000,001 to $5,000,000
|$5,000,001 to $10,000,000
Large funding agencies and membership organizations that wish to join on behalf of their affiliated organizations may contact the Edyth Bush Institute's executive director to discuss a group membership.
Government Department or Agency Memberships
|Less than $1,000,000
|$1,000,000 and Over
Individual consultants or individuals working for consulting firms can become members of the Edyth Bush Institute. Consultant members receive the same member benefits as our individual members, except they do not have the ability to post free job openings on the Edyth Bush Institute website, receive tuition scholarships, or join nonprofit affinity groups. View a full list of consultant member benefits.
In order to be eligible to become a consultant member, a consultant must provide professional consulting services designed for nonprofits and must fall into one or more of the following areas of nonprofit expertise:
- Accountants & CPAs
- Board Governance
- Communications & Marketing
- Digital Applications/Software Development
- Event Management
- Executive Transition
- Financial Management
- Fundraising & Development
- Grant Writing
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Leadership & Coaching
- Strategic Planning
- Web Design
Consultant members receive a profile listing in our public online consultant directory. Consultant profiles are listed by area of expertise (maximum of 2 topics can be selected from the list provided above).
All memberships are annual and expire one year from the join/renewal date. A consultant can join as an individual member for $300 per year.