The Certificate in Fundraising and Development is one of the most affordable certificate programs in the country that prepares individuals to gain more advanced knowledge and skills for leadership roles in nonprofit fundraising and development departments.
Each course includes high quality, professionally developed curriculum taught by dynamic expert fundraising instructors in a classroom setting with other nonprofit peers for ideal learning and networking. The certificate program is designed to be completed in 6 -12 months. Upon successful completion of four courses, individuals are awarded a framed Rollins College Certificate in Fundraising and Development.
Participation in the workshops helps prepare and qualify attendees for CFRE (Certified Fund Raising Executive) certification. For more information about the CFRE, visit www.cfre.org. However, the certificate is not equivalent to the designation CFRE, a credential offered by CFRE International.
The Edyth Bush Institute for Philanthropy & Nonprofit Leadership at Rollins College will not accept Indiana University Fund Raising School workshop credits to fulfill the requirements for any of its certificate programs.
This is a rolling application process and there must be a completed application in order to award a certificate:
All individuals beginning the certificate program will be required to take Fundamentals of Successful Fundraising, a CFRE approved course and any three of the following courses:
- Certificate in Proposal Writing*
- Creating an Annual Fund Campaign*
- High Impact Donor Relationships: Developing Prospects to Donors*
- Major Gifts: Steps Toward Sustainability*
- Planned Giving: The Gift of a Lifetime*
- Special Events - They're Worth It!*
- Successful Capital Campaigns*
- Understanding Endowments*
*Full participation in this course is applicable for points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or re-certification.
Fundamentals of Successful Fundraising is the comprehensive overview foundation course for all other fundraising courses in the certificate program and is recommended be taken first to establish context, ethics and knowledge of fundraising vehicles and methods for the other courses.
The approximate tuition cost for the Certificate in Fundraising and Development program for members is $1300 to $1,620 depending on the elective options chosen to fulfill the certification requirements. For nonmembers the tuition cost is between $2,480 and $3,000.
More reasons for participating in the certificate program:
- The Certificate in Fundraising and Development is awarded by Rollins College, a top-ranked educational institution. Ranked #1 MBA program in Florida by Forbes magazine.
- Experience and credibility - U.S. News & World Report ranked Rollins College one of "America's best colleges," the oldest recognized college in Florida.
- Rollins is consistently recognized by Peterson’s Competitive Colleges, Barron’s Guide, and The Princeton Review as being among the finest private, liberal arts colleges in America.
If you have questions please contact Min Sun Kim at 407-975-6414 or via email at email@example.com.