The Edyth Bush Institute is a program of Rollins College Crummer Graduate School of Business. Founded in 1885, Rollins College has earned a national reputation for academic excellence both at the graduate and undergraduate level. Rollins College ranks number one among 118 regional universities in the South in the annual rankings of "America’s Best Colleges,” released today by U.S. News & World Report. This is the sixth consecutive year that Rollins has been named to the top spot in this category. For 10 consecutive years prior, Rollins had been ranked second among regional universities in the South and first in Florida. Learn more about Rollins College.
In August 2011, the Roy E. Crummer Graduate School of Business was ranked number fourty-six nationally for its full-time MBA program and first in Florida by Forbes magazine. Bloomberg BusinessWeek magazine ranked the Rollins Professional MBA program 44th in the nation for part-time MBA programs in 2011.
The Edyth Bush Institute's certificate programs for nonprofit managers, staff and volunteers and its workshops on topics such as fundraising, board development and nonprofit governance are taught in the Bush Executive Center on the Rollins campus. Its offices are located at 200 E. New England Avenue, Suite 250 in downtown Winter Park.
To strengthen the impact, effectiveness and leadership of nonprofit and philanthropic organizations through education and management assistance.
We envision a vibrant nonprofit sector that is valued by the community for its innovation, leadership, and integral role in determining quality of life.
1. Engage the community in philanthropy.
2. Improve the nonprofit sector by strengthening board governance.
3. Enhance the business practices of nonprofit organizations.
4. Expand the influence of the nonprofit sector.
5. Secure the long-term sustainability of the Edyth Bush Institute for Philanthropy & Nonprofit Leadership.
In addition to the guiding principles of Rollins College - excellence, innovation, and community - the Edyth Bush Institute for Philanthropy & Nonprofit Leadership subscribes to and our programs and services reflect the following values:
- Generosity: We value the spirit of giving that is the heart of philanthropy and nonprofit work.
- Integrity: We value strong ethics and commit ourselves to maintaining principled and professional standards for performance, resource utilization, and accountability in our work.
- Service: We endeavor to ascertain and respond to our stakeholders' needs with utmost respect and personal attention.
- Inclusiveness: We welcome individuals from diverse walks of life with varying competencies and experiences who strive to educate themselves and their organizations.
- Learning: We strive to remain informed about current issues, trends, and best practices in the nonprofit sector and to model and encourage discovery, creativity, and reflection.
- Engagement: We work collaboratively to fulfill our role in developing our community's strengths and improving the well-being of all citizens.
Mission & Vision of the Crummer Graduate School of Business
Mission Statement of Rollins College